Auspiced by the Schizophrenia Fellowship NSW
* Mad Hatter’s Mayhem Dinner: 17th July 2015
at Wests Leagues Club
* Waratah Day: 9th October 2015
The essence of the Waratah has been used to treat depression for hundreds of years!
Beautiful Minds Community Volunteer Group has brought beauty and awareness to mental health recovery in South West Sydney.
5,000 waratahs were sold through pop-up stores at 20 venues across the Macarthur region in one day, including shopping centre’s hospitals and schools.
(Campbelltown Hospital, Macarthur Sq, Campbelltown Mall, Narellan Town Centre, Ambarvale Shopping Cnt, Minto Mall,
Eaglevale Shopping Cnt, Mt Annan Shopping Cnt, Camden Main St, Harrington Park Shopping Centre, Oran Park Town Centre, Mossvale, Bowral, Berrima, Tahmoor, Picton, Mittagong)
* St Patricks Dinner: Friday 14th March 2014
* Psychic Night at Ingleburn at Ingleburn RSL
* Waratah Day: 10th October 2014 celebrating World Mental Health Day. We had an fantastic day and sold over 4000 waratahs across Macarthur. A big thank you to the community for your support.
Major Events in 2014-15
2013 Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
2012 Mayors Charity Race Night
High Tea in 2011